This week’s sleep news in review
Did you know the sleeping habits of the Zebrafish are helping scientists learn more about the history behind our own REM sleep?
Or that couples are finding that sometimes having a “sleep divorce” can actually strengthen their relationship?
Sleep sure has made its rounds in the news recently! We’ve compiled some of the most recent informative articles for you, right here.
- NPR covers some of the myths and truths behind the “cry it out” approach and how it applies to sleep training
- National Geographic reports on the amazing things that scientists are learning by watching sleeping zebrafish
- Newsweek covers “advanced sleep phase.” Are you the one in 300 people who sleep like this?
- NASA has developed a simple test to detect sleep deprivation.
- The New York Times asks: is it time for a sleep divorce? (subscription required)
For more sleep news, follow us on Facebook.
More from Sleep Central
Want to be in the know? Join our VIP list.
*We never sell or share your information.
Don't just take our word for it.
We don’t take the term “sleep like a baby,” lightly. We know you don’t either. Want advice from a baby whisperer? Our sleep trainers understand.