Did you know the sleeping habits of the Zebrafish are helping scientists learn more about the history behind our own REM sleep?
Or that couples are finding that sometimes having a “sleep divorce” can actually strengthen their relationship?
Sleep sure has made its rounds in the news recently! We’ve compiled some of the most recent informative articles for you, right here.
- NPR covers some of the myths and truths behind the “cry it out” approach and how it applies to sleep training
- National Geographic reports on the amazing things that scientists are learning by watching sleeping zebrafish
- Newsweek covers “advanced sleep phase.” Are you the one in 300 people who sleep like this?
- NASA has developed a simple test to detect sleep deprivation.
- The New York Times asks: is it time for a sleep divorce? (subscription required)
For more sleep news, follow us on Facebook.